Links to External Resources
National Child Traumatic Stress Network (NCTSN):
Los Angeles Unified School District:
American Academy of Pediatrics:
- COVID-19 Planning Considerations: Guidance for School Re-entry
- Guidance Related to Childcare During COVID-19
National Center for School Mental Health (NCSMH), University of Maryland School of Medicine:
- Feeling stressed or anxious about the COVID-19 pandemic?
This flyer provides information and tips for coping during a pandemic as well as resources for additional assistance.
- Are you working to help people affected by the COVID-19 pandemic?
This flyer highlights key Psychological First Aid concepts and resources disaster responders and outreach workers may use when assisting individuals affected by the pandemic. It also provides resources for further assistance.
- Tips for Healthcare Professionals: Coping With Stress and Compassion Fatigue
This tip sheet will cover strategies health care providers can use to reduce their stress regarding COVID-19 and information about coping with compassion fatigue.
- Tips for Managing Stress During the COVID-19 Pandemic
The wallet card provides stress reduction tips and techniques as well as lists sources for additional assistance.